Friday, July 26, 2013

Background Information

Hello everyone! Firstly, I would like to give you a quick summary of myself. My name is Jolynn Wong and I am from Malaysia. I am a college student in SEGi Subang Jaya and I am currently in American Degree Program majoring in Communications and Psychology. My hobbies include painting my nails (of course), kickboxing and playing computer games.I like to experiment with new designs on my nails and I am a person that is a fan of every color whether it is girly or dark. My nail polish colors will be depending on my mood, sometimes I go for bright neon pink but sometimes I feel more classy with some gold glitter polish.

I started liking nail polish when I rummaged my mother's drawer and discovered a variety of nail polishes. It was not a famous brand but it was not good either. The nail polish chipped off easily without top coat. (lasting only 2 days before I had the urge to scrape it out) From then on, I wanted to find new nail polishes and find out which is the best. However, my discovery was cut short when I found out how much nail polishes are worth. Some which only costs RM3.90 but there are others which costs up to RM50 which is considered very expensive.

It was only a year ago when I had a strong urge to get more nail polishes to increase my collection. I never stopped using nail polish ever since. The way your finger nails compliment what you are wearing without any words.

That is all, I thank you for taking your time to read this blog. Stay tune for upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment