Friday, July 26, 2013

Retro design

 

What I love about this design is how complex it looks but how simple it is created. You can use any color that compliments what you are wearing. It is stylish, cool and looks somewhat futuristic!

In the picture above, I used silver for the base. I made black lines and large black dots. Inside the black dots, I did smaller white dots. It sounds difficult but it is very easy to do! I got this idea from IndigoNova1 from YouTube, I changed it a little but of course, credits to the creator!


This is her video, do check her out! Her other YouTube name is ArcadiaNailArt and she is absolutely talented!

Materials used are :-
Dotting Tool
Arezia Nail Polish (Silver) from Sasa
Thin Nail Brush from Daiso
Elianto : Twilight Zone 40
Elianto (White)

I highly recommend you to use a metallic base colour. As it will blend nicely with the black and white. If you don't have one, then I suggest you make the lines into a darker version of your base colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment